On Day One
At 9am AEST
An hour before ElevateXP kicks off at 10am AEST, we recommend that you:
- Set yourself up in quiet location, preferably with two screens and join using Chrome or Firefox
Each ElevateXP participant is required to access their Community of Practice from their own individual computer. Due to the interactive and collaborative nature of the courses, participants are asked to not share devices, even if accessing the same Community of Practice from the same school.
- Log in to Canvas – Refer to the Canvas instructions for assistance
- Check your setup and that you can access the required websites and applications
- Review the Schedule
- Click on your Community of Practice Course (available in your Canvas Dashboard).
At 9.30am AEST
You will receive an invite to join the first Community of Practice synchronous session.
Alternatively, you can join the session by:
- Clicking on your Community of Practice course on the Canvas dashboard
- Click BigBlueButton in the left menu
- Joining the active conference. Your first CoP session will start at 10 am AEST
- Select Microphone when prompted to join the audio to ensure that you can fully engage in the session.
Have a great time!
The AVID Australia team is here to help you get the most out of your ElevateXP experience.
Technical or other issues?
Email us at email@example.com
The Zoom Help Desk is open from 9am to 3.30pm AEST on 19 and 20 May 2022.